MIN 2.12% $55.92 mineral resources limited

Good morning MIN SH's I have a very strong inkling that many who...

1. 11,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674

Good morning MIN SH's
    I have a very strong inkling that many who went over to MIN, fully expecting to receive the benefit of the CGT relief.
    Are probably feeling quite resentful now towards CE.

I do feel that many of MINS announcements have been very badly worded, trying to install fear and also basically almost bullying.

The NWE BOD doing a 180 without any decent explanation was quite shocking and has raised many eyebrows.However it is what it is atm. But I believe that as soon as many who crossed over have their MIN shares.May seriously consider selling out and buying back into NWE.
    They may lose the abysmal $1.20 divi per share, but that is not worth worrying about.We shall see.

But HC has made a fantastic job of keeping people informed. Many including myself have gone on to Twitter to encourage NWE SH's to read these threads before making a decision.We have done so well to HOLD and so many have increased their holdings by many millions of shares.

Of course this is not financial advice. Everyone must seriously do their own DD and research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$55.92
Change
1.160(2.12%)
Mkt cap ! $10.95B
Open High Low Value Volume
$55.25 $55.92 $55.14 $53.91M 969.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 349 $55.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$55.94 988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.