MIN 3.58% $53.92 mineral resources limited

Ann: MinRes Norwest Energy Offer - Best and Final, page-28

1. 1,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    So true! I held my shares and based on my own financial circumstances and stability needed we had to swap for MIN offer and its horses for courses....I am aware of CGT etc however, I am still happy with safely locking away my profits in MIN....If Gas is materialised then obviously MIN will truly jump from here on to $120++++....

MIN has capacity to take the project forward whilst NWE dont .....

Myself have burnt in past with a similar high profile t/o of FMS asx listed company by NZ Billionaire Todd Corporation and i could not see myself again in the same scenario where small SH in NWE will be shafted in way which is NOT illegal....I recommend NWE SH should go and check the history of FMS which is still ASX listed and how slowly Todd and Co didnt allow the SHs of FMS to earn any money even after 5+yrs.....

MIN certainly is now a blue chip stock and my holdings of 1MN+ shares in NWE was giving me sleepless night but now I sleep peacefully....

DYOR

I am happy to accept this MIN offer considering I am a minnow SH with no backing and this was a huge life changing amount for me and my family.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$53.92
Change
-2.000(3.58%)
Mkt cap ! $10.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$55.69 $55.75 $53.92 $70.45M 1.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2257 $53.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$54.20 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.