AZY 8.70% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

Excellent results again. Within about two weeks the next batch...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 188 Posts.
    Excellent results again. Within about two weeks the next batch of Waca results should come in. Going by the location of the holes I expect some more high to very-high grade assays. Really looking forward to these. The amount of news flow for the remainder of the year is just enormous. We could be looking at an entirely different AZY beast around Christmas. I'm not sure whether we can crack the million ounce by Minyari or Waca alone, but combined it shouldn't be too far-streched. What I am certain about is that it will be profitably mined, especially with the solid Cobalt credits that are being reported. It has a lot going for it: high grade, decent sized, close to surface, by-product credits, excellent gold metallurgy, close to infrastructure and a processing facility. Lets not forget that the Minyari dome lease was a granted Newcrest mining lease before it amalgamated into the Antipa exploration lease. It means a lot of work necessary for the mining permit is already done. Not sure how much of this work needs to be updated or can be used at all, but it should definately safe time. Besides that, it is fair to assume there won't be any show stoppers along the way for the permit. Management have done it all before and are more than capable to lead us in the most efficient and fastest way to production.

I still consider the Minyari dome activity to be the side show of the main game: Citadel. This is where the fresh tier one greenfield discovery will come from that will catapult the AZY SP into stratosphere (just dreaming out loud now) Any way, when you are looking for elephants in elephant country, don't be surprised if you find one.

The massive volume break of the 2.4c resistance is just beautiful, interesting week ahead.

Exploration is still the name of the game and there are no guarantees.

Happy to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $408.9K 16.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 581192 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2978125 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.