AZY 4.55% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Not easy to know what today's announcement means other than...

1. 3,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8219
    Not easy to know what today's announcement means other than there are some targets that warrant further testing in the Minyari Area.

The additional holes reported here have only IMO given some more detail to a few of the anomalies reported in early December and added only one further target - Judes West.

There is no plot of the northern region of the Minyari Dome area and assays reported do not show significant Au.
    azy minyari north.JPG azy minyari north hole location.JPG azy minyari north hole location 2.JPG

My post about the original batch of assays from this Aircore program is still reasonably relevant as not much appears to have been added today.

On a simplistic regional basis the Minyari Waca area probably stands out as a prominent Cu As Co anomaly with patchy gold highs.

This messy compilation shows patchy Au anomalies within large overlapping Cu As Co anomalies that cover a zone approximately  3 x 1.5Kms.   There are other small anomalous zones outside this which often correlate with magnetic highs.

azy second AC jan 18.JPG
    Compare today's results to December's
    azy first batch ac minyari dec 17.JPG

I used these plans to put the lines on today's compilation.  Because the results are maxima from anywhere in the hole some care needs to be taken with the "mineralisation indicator".

azy second AC jan 18 gold.JPG azy second AC jan 18 copper.JPG azy second AC jan 18 cobalt.JPG azy second AC jan 18 arsenic.JPG

There are some obvious targets as listed by AZY but from my past experience even a few of the single point anomalies could be the "tip of an iceberg".  However, to have  the faith to test such things is not easy and low priortity.

Some thoughts but not too coherent - DYOR

I have come back after a month or so checking out pastures which were only just as green and will probably stick around to see why Bacchus are here and Rio pegging so much land.  More results to come from Tims and maybe Citadel in the next few weeks so GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $54.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.80K 1.880M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 15433313 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 14468621 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.