AZY 7.69% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Very happy to see RIO continuing and being in charge of the...

1. 188 Posts.
    Very happy to see RIO continuing and being in charge of the Citadel exploration. Not that the Antipa team isn't capabel, it allowes them to fully focus on the Minyari leases. Big season coming up for Antipa, firing on two fronts with lots of news in the medium term. I would like to see some figures on Minyari first, current resources and exploration targets. These numbers should be availeble. Some new numbers for the Citadel project would be nice too, but I believe that won't happen any time soon.

The SP reaction to the news seems odd. Would have thougt it would be onwards and upwards from here on. Marker depth looks sick indeed, but don't be fooled. This can change in the blink of eye. Making the depth look sick can be a accumulation strategy. Will be interesting If there is going to be off screen buying the coming periode. The uncertanty about RIO is gone and we have a well funded big season/year in front of us. Can't see much downside bases on the fundamentals. As long as no one is going to push some red buttons and send the world in to flames, we should do very well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $75.58K 5.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3945215 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 6951216 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.