AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Well 'm surprised Tetris is so interesting to some, i rank it...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Well 'm surprised Tetris is so interesting to some, i rank it well down on the list, not even in the top ten of the things that could go possibly right for AZY in the next 6 months.

And the chance of Tetris going right would be well outside of 1:10,000 on my books, that being said, if it did, it would have the biggest payoff of all the top ten catalysts x 10............ either you something there or you don't, it's either $1B plus deposit due to depth or it is nothing, the best 'Im hoping for is a good sniff of something that needs to be followed up.......that being said I'm stoked we are drilling it.

Trying to connect the dots with our little jump in price & volume to the tetris drilling is not even a thought for me, we were trading at 2c on good news before the cap raise, i think we have worked through that and are now seeing the volume come back in due to the vast amount of drilling being done on our other tenements and the action and interest in the area due to Newmont and Greatland, and of course our 100% owned deposit of 1.8moz which no doubt will increase and is arguably becoming more relevant than ever due to the current actions unfolding at Telfer.

Take the 1.8m oz x conservative value of $150 (more likely $250 due to location and synergies) = Gives you a market cap $270m a four bagger on that alone.

If any selling occurs due to Tetris not coming up trumps will be very very short lived and another great trading opportunity for those that truly understand the other catalysts that we all having been talking about.

The area is very hot to trot in my book, but not due to tetris, and i really don't think that anything has been built into the share price due to that drilling.

But who knows if Tetris did come hope, it certainly would be a life changing moment for all involved, but a bit like my tatts ticket on odds.

Enjoy your weekends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $86.35K 7.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2000759 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10126574 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1910268
Last updated 15.19pm 07/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.