AZY 3.85% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Minyari Dome Project Gold Resource Increases 250% to 1.8 Moz, page-81

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594

I think Newcrest are happy with our resource upgrade. They could potentially produce the same amount of gold from Minyari Dome that they'll be mining underground from Havieron, for it's initial 7 years. Albeit mining from the surface @ Minyari to only 300m deep.
    Also NCM will be agreement with AZY, in confirmation that Minyari Dome is a VERY LARGE-SCALE resource, the kind of resource that's right up there alley.

Building a camp and infrastructure alone, for a standalone project will take a lot of time, especially in the critical shortage of resources industry workers in WA. And construction of a plant will take a while, even if the majority of it is built modularised, you'd still need to drive countless trailer loads of heavy loads 400-500km's through to the Sandy Desert? Not to mention getting all the cranes out that way to put it together? If I had a guess right now, about how long it'll take, from environmental & mining approvals, to contractor tendering process, earthworks all the way to commissioning, I'd say Y2026 would be lucky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.