AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

I've been saying for over a year and a half now they should of...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    I've been saying for over a year and a half now they should of started the studies to get the mining going... we have more then enough gold in the ground and more gold then 80% of other explorers on the asx... but they keep wanting to drill out the resource and drown the amount of shares on issue... a while ago they did plan to do a feasibility study and then they took it back and wanted to do another round of drilling campaign and I was completely against it! And I've said even back then no amount of drilling is going to increase the share price which WOW I was completely right and the share price has gone lower then what I even expected.... everyone here HAS to see that drilling does not raise this share price anymore. The only way to bring share holders any type of value is getting the studies done and start mining which what we should of done a year and a half ago... and if we actually did that our share price would of been higher... or do you actually like losing money? I don't get you mate because if you invest money in a company you hope that management does everything possible to bring you a good return and WOW looks like they haven't. Don't try and twist my words mate cause you look like a fool

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $15.58K 1.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13070176 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8713791 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.