AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

are you actually being serious what you just wrote? These would...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    are you actually being serious what you just wrote? These would have to be one of the worst results azy have released? And are management trying to gas light us with the words "with a significant, very near surface, gold intersections returned... broop these results are pitiful. 1m @ 4.3gt from 10m down hole , 5m @ 1.2gt from 12m down hole..... and then you have the wacca east target which is even WORSE! 10m @ 0.2gt from 20m down hole and 1m @ 0.6gt from 20m down hole

come on guys we can't be spending money or wasting time on these shitty targets. We HAVE to start mining and making a profit... oh wait the management have a very easy job just drilling for another 10 years and then maybe they might get pushed out of their jobs and then only then we might have management that actually wants to mine... or someone else wants to buy us out but it will be at such a low price because management just don't give a shit about the share price. They love their salary and just kicking along... good luck to everyone but this would have to be the worst stock I've ever owned.. back in 2020 they actually were getting the job done but now it's honestly laughable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $361.2K 36.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2003622 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 11331690 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.