AZY 7.14% 1.5¢ antipa minerals limited

so you're pretty much saying just keep drilling and drilling and...

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    so you're pretty much saying just keep drilling and drilling and never make a mine? Just a life long management board that get paid non stop with our shares getting diluted to 10 billion shares? The whole reason of a mining stock is to explore to find a resource, prove the resource, do the studies and then go and mine.. management have already said we have got a viable project even with their study all the way back and that was with a lot lower gold price.

by getting money to gO mining without a doubt we will have to go into dept or maybe even a JV but with our project we won't go into a JV so I'd say 100% doubt... look at our share price we can't cap raise enough to create a mine or else everyone would sell because our shares would be worthless.

so you must be new with investing in metals stocks? You make good money with investing in a stock that goes from explorer to miner... you can't make massive money with a company that's already a miner unless they find a new discovery WHILE mining which I want management to do.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $71.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $267.1K 17.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 7146823 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2310716 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.