AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

All i can say is that I'm glad i took 3 days off and away from...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    All i can say is that I'm glad i took 3 days off and away from H.C...............

Mining, well that's a joke at 50m market cap.................plus we don not have a minimum 10yr mine life...............oh you can easily get one by dropping the amount of ounces per year by building a smaller mill and pushing the mining years out, but your cost per oz sky rockets.

No one is going to finance us yet, thus the drilling is required, we are a explorer that needs more ounces. We have come along way in the past 3 years on that, but still just short on the magical number to go it alone.

For those shareholders shouting we need mining, are the same ones winging about the amount of shares on issue and about capital raisings, quite farcical

The same shareholders are the ones blaming management for the share price, and all their woes.

If you have not traded in and out of this stock and are waiting to get your money back from x point, that is your fault, not the management . We have just risen 25% in the last few days if you stepped up to the plate.

And the same ones if they can't see all the catalysts AZY has right at this stage, and the massive interest in this area, and our commanding position, well, you might get your money back in time if you just hold on...................but you have left potentially a multi-bagger from here because you are not looking at this rationally from todays perspective of where we are NOW, right at this point in time.

All i'm reading is what has happened in the past to you and the share price.

All i can see is OPPORTUNITY.........OPPORTUNITY.....OPORTUNITY, i have never been so excited, thus i continually trade and add to my position, and i have been here since day 1, and own a very considerable amount of shares comparted to my account.

And please don't get me to explain, as i won't, its all be written in the posts why i like this company so much, and so has the other contributors who regularly point out the potential turning points and why, if you can't see it, then you might as well move on, if you can, i hope you are finding a way to benefit from it by adding to you position when and if you can.

Nothing is guaranteed, you are always responsible for your own actions, but put up the AZY credentials as of NOW against your other ideas and see how they stake up.

This is still by far, my largest and most exciting and potentially rewarding position i own today. And i do this as a full time trader.

Very disappointed, that this mining discussion/argument has come up at this point in time, the most critical point of time, the most exciting point of time in the province.

And if mining is the only way to make money, well, i have seen at least 10 new operations go into admin within a year or 2 of going into production in the last 24 months alone.
    And if not going into admin giving far too much potential away due to the debt structure that had to be undertaken, because they went far too early.

Crikey even Winu and Havieron will have taken 10 years from discovery to production, its not easy.

While other resource companies have made discoveries and won't be in mining for another 5-10years have multi bagged, things like CHN, WC8, WA1..............to me, the blue sky potential is from the drill bit, not from mining, not yet,

You find it, and they will come a knocking.

If unhappy and you can't see the potential as of right NOW (and not the past), move on, find something that ticks your boxes, because ranting about the misgivings as you see it, won't alter the position of AZY let alone yours, only action will with the buy or sell button.

Tread your own path, but keep your eyes open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $86.35K 7.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2000759 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10126574 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1910268
Last updated 15.19pm 07/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.