AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

again your not answering the question! You're just doing a...

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    again your not answering the question! You're just doing a fluffy answer that anyone is looking for a bit of confidence in the company to hold onto for all the people that liked your comment... I asked what should management do to bring value to shareholders and you're saying trust management with another round of drilling which we have seen for the last few campaigns that does not bring value to share holders it literally brings the share value down. They need to hurry up and get this mining operation on the go and with the profits of mining they can then explore these untested areas that COULD bring value to share holders. Instead they have been raising cash at ver low prices which smashes the amount of shares on issue which THEN makes it harder for the share price to go higher because we have more shares to turn around to go 100% higher in share price. Do you know how long it will take and how hard it is to go 100% or let alone 200% higher in share price with a gold stock that has no high grade gold sections that has this many shares... it takes a LONG time to flush out short term traders looking for an easy profit. Now for everyone that's 60-80% down in there investment you should be worried about this because it will take that much longer to get your money back.

if someone was looking to take over us now would be the best time because it looks like we can't get that much cheaper... we have been trading at these levels for a year now and not one wiff of smell of a take over at all... the knowledge of our company has been the exact same for a year so all the information is out there for people to crunch some numbers to figure out what we could be worth and YET no takeover offers? Maybe we are in this for ourselves which Id rather that myself as any takeover offer is always smaller then what we could be worth eventually.

gold price has been going up for a while now and our share price going down at the same time? So don't say ANYTHING about gold price to this company until it's actually useful!

and about selling my shares if I'm not happy? I only sell out of a stock when im in the red if I can't see the share price going back up to the price I bought in at. With azy I can definitely see it coming back up to my share average price but NOT the way they have been running this company. They need to prove they want to go mining to bring value to shareholders but at the moment it doesn't look like they are miners they look like lifeline drillers. I hope someone can come in and change that thinking and bring value to all of us.

i honestly don't know why you all are against me as I want the same thing as you. TO MAKE MONEYYYYY. And we aren't doing that at the moment are we soooo maybe we should change that and get the mining side of things started asap to BEING VALUE TO ALLLLL OF US. I guess you all want to stay at this share price for another year and be cheer leaders because it looks like you all like that... I actually want to make money.... again go mining with the huge amount of gold we have and then with the profits start proving up other areas with MONEY that doesn't flood pure shares on issue... I am really struggling to see how you ALL aren't seeing it the way I am it's kind boggling really....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $16.36K 1.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7258128 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12107472 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 524765
Last updated 15.57pm 09/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.