AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Minyari Dome Project Update, page-13

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    As usual, a lovely, non-partisan, objective, informative, post.

Like you, I don't blame management for AZY's failure to produce anything worthy of a re-rate or lift in the share price. They have done what they should do, they just haven't been lucky. I accept that is the nature of exploration, whether it be searching for lost Amazonian tribes or gold in the Paterson. Sometimes you have luck, sometimes not.

The only point on which I would blame management is Power's childish and reckless enthusiasm. This, I think, has led many people to invest, thinking that share price success was not only assured but imminent. There's a fine line between genuine excitement and misleading hype, and I give him the benefit of the doubt. But, as a corporate lawyer, he should have known better and reined himself in. I suspect this is why we no longer see him giving interviews. "Under-promise, over-deliver" is a cliche, but Power would do well to remember it. Anyway, I'm out in a few weeks so this now just musing.

Hmmm. I'm not sure about the comparison between AZY's share price and a roller coaster. Roller coasters go up, too. (That's a joke, not a criticism of your comment).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $57.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $249.8K 20.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7641631 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4602815 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.