ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8709
    Didn't spot anything yet for those sites. Only quick cursory look though.

You can check various locations with the table in this post - just change the date.

For the Pixel area there was work done back in 2019 with the traverse line and some holes still visible in recent sentinel imagery. I do recall RM commenting they had access and poor drill choice (AC vs RC).with some of the work back in the day. Can't recall which or where.

Using the time lapse feature it is possible to find this work first showing up on sentinel in 2019. False colour tends to be better but true also works. False colour image time lapse for pixel
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5291/5291213-cd4e1e8b8047c0dc54938301b28c4e68.jpg

Quite easy to spot if you are looking in the right area. Fingers crossed the table locations are OK.

Sequence: drill traverse set up followed by later drilling and/or site prep.
    Note no access from outside the area is visible - at least obvious in this imagery. Would expect the access from the NW along the swales (valleys between dunes) from somewhere up near Calibre though could wiggle through gaps in the dunes.

I suspect that AZY will either use the same earth mover as they have at Minyari or, depending on availability., something from Winu as mobilising to the eastern Paterson from Minyari could involve a circuitous route. Whatever, it will be a lot of travel on a loader or dozer.

Primer for using time lapse.

==============================

I did wonder whether the azimuth would be grid W vs E. The eastern hole on line 98700N is a bit of a hint that West is likely.

Most drilling at Minyari and Waca has been to the east though not much difference perhaps given the strike and dip there?

Any thoughts on where to spot holes for the northern fault interpreted zone?

Burning some midnight oil?

Took someone to the airport this morning around 4am and got to see the FIFO queue building up. Ah such memories.

Easier on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $413.9K 16.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134384 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 3010851 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.