AZY 0.00% 1.3¢ antipa minerals limited

FYI.......and before anyone jumps the gun, i'm NOT advocating...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    FYI.......and before anyone jumps the gun, i'm NOT advocating for a takeover.

I'm just making a comparison with a bit of leeway, how we could be valued.

I see more value in AZY by drilling by us and our JV's to find more oz's than running just yet into the arms of somewhat a major savior.

There have been several takeovers recently, valued around the $150 per oz.

MGV, Musgrave the latest today by big brother Westgold.

Now MGV have about .92m oz and a market enterprise value of around $150m ==== about $163 per oz, lets say $150

Now Westgold intend trucking that resource, spread over a couple areas, 40Km to a yet to be commissioned mill.

Now we only sit 30km from Telfer, (or 15km from a possible back up haul road that might used by Havieron/Newcrest)

Now at present out 100% 1.8m ozs has an enterprise value of around $22 per oz not $150

If you take the total attributable 2.6m oz resource into the calculation it comes to around $15 per oz.

Lets stick with just the 1.8m oz for Minyari x say $150 per oz, gives us a market cap of $270m or 7.5c roughly
    Above does not include any our of our Jv's there obviously free ...LOL

And what happens if we do end up adding another 1m oz at Minyari before Xmas, our current enterprise value per oz would drop to $14 per oz.

Something has to give at some point.

Figures are rough, do your own digging, it's just a heads up and i have had a brady and soda (showing my age)

Add to the discussion do your own figures and assumptions.

Cheers guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $86.86K 6.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5822669 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 7003868 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.