AZY 8.70% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

Adjusting drilling programs while drilling happens for many...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 188 Posts.
    Adjusting drilling programs while drilling happens for many reasons. Antipa announced on the 2nd of June the start of the program, which back then was intended for approximately 70 holes up to 10.000meter. About a week or so later Antipa received 'new' historic drill hole information which adjusted the program instantly. Now they finished 47 holes for 8029meter, which indicates the drilled holes are much deeper than originally planned. You can looked at it both ways, positive or negative.... Same goes for the 'extra' 500meters, as Idlehands pointed out, it can also be interpreted that they drilled dusters in the untested IP anomalies and the observed RC chips didn't explain the IP anomalies and therefor they drilled some extra holes hoping to hit mineralisation and/or explaining the IP anomalies.... My glass is definitely half full, but I am not holding my breath.

Like I said before, Minyari could be a nice little earner in the end, but for me the main game will be the Citadel drilling. The Blue Steel target looks like a ripper to me, I believe a lot of eyes will be on Antipa during that drilling campaign. Exciting stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $408.9K 16.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 581192 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2978125 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.