AZY 14.3% 1.6¢ antipa minerals limited

from the little i saw in core photos...i see a volcanic breccia....

1. 3,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5822
    from the little i saw in core photos...
    i see a volcanic breccia. Hydrothermal "veining" or breccia matrix contains the sulphides at 595m So for me this is an epigenetic setting.

The first photo (a), top left, right at the start of the HQ coring run, showing finely layered sediment with some pyrite blebs, i reckon is a pyroclastic. Theyre calling it the uncomformity between Basement and Permian. I respectfully disagree. If you look at photo b) the sharp contact between the igneous material and the sediment tells me the igneous stuff is a "xenolith" or spall (it almost looks like a "bomb") from somewhere else that has landed into the dark material and the sediment deposited on top. It would be interesting to see what else the pyrite bleb contains.

I agree, the mag signature has not been intersected. So it could be a mafic (not intersected by drilling) - or (my hope) a mass of pyrrhotite and pentlandite. Lets see what the assays come back with. Im guessing Ni, Co? maybe Au and Cu...

At a depth of 400m before you get near it...hmmm - its one of those things where you need to hit the mother lode first up. Otherwise youre chasing something that will cost you $250,000 per hole ... and then, it needs to be big enough to be economic. And so to prove that you will need a shit tonne of holes. imo, AZY is better off chasing the shallower targets - GEO1 and the one near telfer they announced yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $76.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $522.9K 33.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2723111 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 8383736 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.