GWR 3.49% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

Ann: MIO: Macarthur signs term sheet with GWR Group Limited, page-55

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    It was @Kate Moss who just reminded everyone of all the work which has gone down in the past. 10 years is a long time.
    I always have my BS filter on and am happy for all to participate on here and as a holder am always bias to positive rather than negative so I know my own faults and it has cost me dearly previously, but it was MY error not the pumpers that cost me.
    Just another point yes Rocco is a respected and in the know poster, but believing everything he says one must read closely what he says. He never gives anything, everything is as per announcements, and always underestimates as so it should be. As example one post was about if we ever get close to transporting 3kt daily it would be max, and yet here we are talking of doing 4.6kt daily and possibly more to come. He never stated that there was not 470mt on our tenement's only that we should only deal with what the JORG has defined as this is what others would equate into the price. But after reading the report of 2008 and going over the data you would be a fool to deny that there is a possibility of 470mt being there and they were only talking about half of our tenement which had some form of drilling and exploration done on them they did not bring into the report the half of our tenements which have no exploration done on them except for imaging, and going by the imaging one could hazard a guess that there may be even more than the 470mt estimated over the whole strike.
    So as for what TenX knows or does not know I really dont care, but the way you argue against there being 500mt on our tenement I do care about because there is a high possibility that there is that and more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $487 5.872K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26528 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.