MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Tomboy do you think everyone is stupid ."Also these were the...

1. 1,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Tomboy do you think everyone is stupid ."Also these were the words of the COO CEO, not me, They said this many times." You constantly repeated it. Jacky123 and Kapetanos are not me! Prove it!!!!! The shock of that reality that people knew it was you has kept you off this board for weeks. People don't forget that easily
    "I remind everyone of the facts and their losses and you blame me for doing that?" Do you think anyone needs to be reminded of their losses you SADISTIC prick. You are trying to justify your guilt once again.
    "Whose side are you on? I doint think you ever invested in this. If you did you would be trying to get your dough back not abusing others who dare to be on here and mention it. Do you agree the directors have PL insurance of $10M each?" This is the classic of classics.
    I have told you before I have never had a cent invested in the dog that was MBN. As for PL Insurance of 10M. How many directors do you think there were. Not enough to cover the losses of genuine shareholders (YOU are not included in that group as far as I am concerned). YOU are as bad, if not worse than the scumbags that supposedly ran the company. YOU spent so much time on here preaching to the holders how good MBN was along with your make believe friends like Kapatanos and Jacky123. Hope your guilty conscience gives you grief for a long long time, Honestly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.