MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Ann: Mirabela Company Update 1 October 2013 , page-73

1. 1,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    What a disappointment from you again Tomboy. I have waited weeks for your reply to my last post and all I get is a drunken gibberish jumble of words that make absolutely no sense what so ever. I do not criticise other victims, only you because YOU and your aliases are the reason many of the victims lost money. They stupidly listened to your constant dribble and lies and paid the price.
    "Pray tell me and my lawyer team who you are and who you work for.." Get real. Do you really think anyone believes your bu!!sh!!t anymore. Why not accept you are not the high and mighty no it all of MBN anymore. Surely they are not still paying you are they???? Once again I do not work for anyone and have never had shares in this collapsed dog I am just here to jump on YOU big time every time you poke your silly little head in the door. Until next time. Keep holding your head in SHAME as you have caused so many people to lose so much money and as long as you appear on here I will not let you forget that !!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.