MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Ann: Mirabela Company Update 1 October 2013 , page-82

1. 9,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4200
    over 20,000 aussie shareholders got cleaned for nought twice by the yanks!

I told you before I dont get paid and never have been paid by the company nor those poisonous yankee bondholders, seems that you are on their payroll as you keep on shifting the blame from the directors to HC posters

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of who runs a company and has fiduciary duties to the owners, the shareholders.
    According to Corporations Law it is the DIRECTORS, hence why they each had $10M PI insurance according to Mony De Kerloy Solicitors who ran the CA for 4 months before your guys scrambled that.

Didnt read anywhere that HC posters run the company and decide to trade halt it or send it to an administrator or sell it for a loss of $100M then its suddenly worth $2,000M in Canada listing only a few years later.

You truly are a piece of work abusing us victims instead of the management and directors.
    You think $100M was a good sale price too?

Now it produces $100M revenue in 2 months and NP is not 4.00 but 8.15 double when it halted!.
    Its COP is not 5.00 but 3.15 as disclosed recently with BRL dropped even further.

I was right and you are and were wrong and always will be.
    This is classic as to how you steal a mine from the aussies & set it up overseas at a 20 bagger return ex the aussies!
    Shame on you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.