CZN 0.00% 0.9¢ corazon mining limited

Amigos, we've had a few good announcements recently and it all...

1. 2,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1697
    Amigos, we've had a few good announcements recently and it all looks good for shareholders in 2023, according to Brett "The Fox" Smith. About $5.3 million in the piggy bank, is a great start. In Canada, drilling is occurring at the mining area in Lynn Lake (Canada) plus metallurgy is testing ore for prefeasibility studies, The drilling is looking for surface massive sulphides for start up mining. Geophysics at Fraser Lake is likely to be down hole EM, my guess, to try to "vector" the next drill holes towards high conductors. In Australia, the team from Uni Tasmania (a.k.a. The Three Stooges) are still wandering around the dope capital of NSW and its not certain what condition they are in or what they will recommend wth regards to drilling at Mt Gilmore. (If you saw Jack Black in "Tropic Thunder" - then you know what I'm talking about.) And then there is the surprise packet - Miriam in WA. I had secretly hoped that Corazon would discover PGE metals, but instead discovered lithium in outcrops. That could well bring in some trading action as investors realise that Corazon is a very undervalued junior explorer. The 9 metre drill intercept of 5.6% nickel which was found by Anaconda in 1960-70s, could not be a fluke. There must be more there! But IMO, maybe the big sleeper in all of this exploration is the progress with the mining studies at Lynn Lake. The company is trying to use modern technologies to prepare for a mine which efficiently extracts and processes the lower grade nickel-copper-cobalt in massive sulphide ore which was not mined by Skerritt (pre-1975). Also, because Corazon discovered high grade ore at EL Deeps, the company believes that it can mine the low grade ore at the EL (surface) by open pit then continue onto the high grade ore below it (in EL Deeps). Also there are numerous other proven prospects at Lynn Lake in Corazon's JORC of 116,000 tons of nickel at 0.5% cut-off grade. So by lowering the cut-off to say 0.4% the nickle-copper-cobalt JORC should double in quanitity, even without any new discoveries (according to the company's previous announcements). All the mining studies are going on behind the scenes. So plenty to look forward to in terms of discoveries and mine development I'm thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2531910 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1130864 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 51
Last updated 10.58am 30/05/2024 ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.