CZN 0.00% 0.9¢ corazon mining limited

Howdy Vig,Same to you mate an @Prawnman Happy New Year.An yes we...

1. 3,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1264
    Howdy Vig,

Same to you mate an @Prawnman Happy New Year.

An yes we really are the 3 Amigo's arent we, although there is still one who continues to believe in fairy tales instead of cold hard facts or reality, that being what i have been saying all along in regards to Lynn Lake not being viable to mine with its current position and is the reason the current MD as our other Amigo calls him The Shifty Fox had to resort to sucking more into the Rinse an Spin when he called in the outside company to do mining studies proved Lynn Lake was fruitless and he knew it.

So then the Shifty Fox turned to the 3 stooges in Tasmania to go too Mt Gilmore's coffee an muffin shop and kick a few rocks just throwing out or dangling enough carrots to suck more unsuspecting newbies into the Vortex an keep those wearing Rose Coloured Glasses to stick around so as the Fairy Tales being spun to them would stick fat.

An in between all this the Shifty Fox buys Miriam for its Nickel content and finds one of the hottest commodities going around today with record prices being paid only thing is the market has woken up to the Shifty Fox an until this company and its Shifty Fox puts out Concrete Evidence that the company has something worthwhile and not just Carrot Dangling or chasing whats hot then you are 100% correct why would anybody with half a Brain throw good money at a company that has one of the poorest track records with drilling results as their history tells us.

After all 12 years is long enough for the orphanage, but hey some like to keep feeding their Lifestyles unfortunately, good luck with your investing in 2023 although I think markets are in for a tough time wuth the recession fears and until certain Fruit Loops stop invading others, maybe the Shifty Fox will get something right this year isnt the number 13 lucky.biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2481910 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 419711 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.