CZN 0.00% 0.9¢ corazon mining limited

Happy to help, its always good to have a laugh, but I dont see...

1. 3,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1263
    Happy to help, its always good to have a laugh, but I dont see what is funny about hundreds an thousands of mum an dad investors funds being flushed down the drain for well over 12 years an many of those are still here because the company continued to change tack an dangling the carrot which imo was nothing short of disgraceful, even when they stopped drilling at Lynn Lake after a big pumped up announcement of a potential huge hit they hit holders with a Trading Halt, whereby no one could sell out to take losses but instead put out another announcement stating they stopped 50 mtrs from the intended target and pumped up how good it was going to be.

By doing this the company had dangled another carrot to unsuspecting newbies and then hit shareholders with another CR before the results come through, hundred/thousands more bought into the BSheet being banded around, ("yes they hit zip") there was only a couple of posters who could see the forest through the tree's and kept informing anyone who would listen, those posters have been correct 99.99% of the time about this lifestyle company and how it has eroded sharehoder value year in year out.

So for you to have a "Big Belly Laugh" at the expense of past holder's who have lost considerable amounts of money over that time says a lot about ones outlook to others and maybe you should take on board that there are many who are still involved because their holdings are completely worthless and as i have stated hopefully Miriam will help get something back to those holders, so maybe if you want a belly laugh go to a comedy show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2481910 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 419711 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.