CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Excellent post and explanation@Son of Gwalia.It just confirms...

1. 3,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1322
    Excellent post and explanation@Son of Gwalia.

It just confirms how much this company clutches at straws and throws out meaningless announcements to continue the lifestyles they have enjoyed for well over 12 years whilst returning absolutely nothing in value to shareholders, nothing more than a pump an dump as mentioned.

Everytime they look like they need a pump they come out with announcements that correlate to the flavour of the month as i have previuosly stated it was Cobalt when that mineral went through the roof at one stage then they changed tack an went to Nickel when prices soared and now the flavour is Lithuim and we see Corazons SP has had a pump an dump then spiralled south again because they have nothing of any worth to report from Lynn Lake been there over 12 years and they are still struggling to improve the value of the project and turned to other companies to help them work out how to mine Lynn Lake because it's not viable to mine and never has been its only good enough as a feed stock and the numbers dont stack up there either as was the case when they pumped out the announcement to Mt Gilmore a few years back another project with very little going for it based on the projected numbers Corazon have put out to the masses, so its back to a new project in WA to continue sucking more unsuspecting newbies into the Vortex of rinse an spin as they have done for 12years, its a great lifestyle when one becomes professional at it like this BOD's are imo.

If they do happen to find something at the Miriam Nickel Sulphide Project whether that be Nickel or any other mineral I hope its a monster for those many thousands of shareholders who have been sucked into forking out good money on what i perceive to be a lifestyle company as their track record and history clearly shows.

In any event your post may help some understand how this company continues to erode shareholders wealth by the way you articulated and explianed in detail the last BS announcement, well done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2917194 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2788073 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.