CZN 0.00% 0.9¢ corazon mining limited

The BS i refer to is that the company changes to whichever...

1. 3,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    The BS i refer to is that the company changes to whichever commodity is hot, they jump ship on what is the flavour of the month, talking about Miriam it was spruiked to be a Nickel Sulphide project Brett Smith put out so many paid for video presentations ramping up how good it was going to be, share price was in the gutter at that time and the announcements put out were the very reasons Corazon got involved because it was a great Nickel Project apparently, all this was off the back of the huge spike in Nickel prices at that particular time and Coraxon needed to be pumped again to suck more in which they have managed to do as many past holders would agree.

The recent finds into Lithuim are great its whats hot at this time and as i have stated if they come back with concrete evidence that the Lithuim is a goer together with the reasons they actually bought into Miriam for its Nickel content then it could well be a cheap buy considering the company has destroyed the value of many Mum an Dad investors over an extended period if time, as they say timing is everything in the market, but i will say it again until they Corazon come back with concrete evidence that is the case then imo one would be very hesitant to throw good money at what i consider nothing more than a lifestyle for some, regardless of what they put out to lure more into the Vortex of rinse an spin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2481910 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 727737 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.