CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

You are 100% correct in that I have been posting the facts about...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1484
    You are 100% correct in that I have been posting the facts about this dog stock for years and been spot on with everything, the moaning and groaning is coming from you because as previuosly stated there were plenty who did not do the required hard yards in research on this dog stock to the extent some others had who only wanted to help, the sad part is you and those others thought you knew better i remember all those Bullwinkles jumping all over me only to be proven wrong time and time again so to call it moaning an groaning from my perspective is way off the Mark and maybe you should take a look in the mirror to see who is responsible for your losses because it certainly not me as you cannot say you weren't warned, so no groaning and moaning from my side as my losses are irrelevant to me and its not the whole reason I post about the incompetence of this lifestyle BOARD and dog stock, but you would know that because you have been here how long, yes some get it but apparently you never.

Hopefully this dog stock can turn things around for those really long term holders not the fly by nighters like ya.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1074190 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2233847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.