RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

Ann: Mississippian Acres Exceed Initial Target , page-10

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: Mississippian Acres Exceed Initial T... Wobbly I know it is frustrating but it is a free market and with no major news due for a while he with the deepest pockets wins and can control the price as they wish until someone with more cash piles in.

The strategy is working well for them as slowly but surely over the past months the Top 20 is increasing their share of the company while those to impatient to wait take their small profits.

In reality we may see a small move once we get confirmation of spud but even then this stock will be easy to control until just before the results from this well are released which as Baillieu said this morning wont be until late September or early October assuming no delays.

So my take on it is likely we will stay in a 35/45 range for a while - is it the correct valuation...no of course it isn't but the only way to take advantage of it is to soak up cheap stock like the top 20 are doing and if you don't have the funds available to do that then turn off the screen take a break and come back and watch the fireworks in September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.