RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

Ann: Mississippian Acres Exceed Initial Target , page-3

1. 7,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    re: Ann: Mississippian Acres Exceed Initial T... hi jm2110

excellent news, this was one of the targets previously mentioned and it has been met, definitely no doubt about that.

re having faith, if shareholders have held from 2009 or before until now, then i think that has shown considerable faith in the company.

what most shareholders want to know is what will make the serious investors that are clearly on board now, buy the stock up, is it the spud date???

the reason some shareholders are edgy is probably because of trades at 11.48 and 11.55 today

the same serious shareholders that have been buying millions of shares recently just wont let the SP go anywhere at the moment, the majority of the sell side is probably their blocking orders, when will they buy whats actually available instead of trying to trick shareholders out of their stock, will it be the spud date, i hope so because they definitely dont rate acreage increases.
    will it be an initial IP rate??

time will tell i suppose because the tricks being employed at the moment wont be getting my stock!

best part of todays announcement is the last 2 paragraphs, particularly the part about continuos operations for the rest of the calender year.

the second horizontal well has already been spaced and pooled, hopefully it will be a case of drill 1 well and move straight on to the next.

as you mentioned jm2110, the later part of 2011 appears to be a very exciting time for RFE shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.