MTH 6.25% 17.0¢ mithril resources limited

discovery plays get valued on what gets discovered + future...

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485

discovery plays get valued on what gets discovered + future expectations for the system.

so there's no limit with this kind of grade and system potential - but not enough info yet to estimate a possible resource

= a price target would be just arbitrary technical fib targets and prior resistances. ie pretty meaningless really

thats why i use Viszla as a comp - at least gives me a baseline. Its the only other mexican project i know thats been showing these kind of grades from start - and quite a similar prior history.( discovery silver has some occasional intercepts of this order but its primarily low grade and its going to be a bulk tonnes operation so its not really a comparable)

Viszla attracted big finance support when it had less than what MTH's shown to now- went from 45c (~$30m mkt cap I think) to $2.90 CAD simply on 0.2- ~2 m intervals of up to 2000g/t ag eq from memory + having an option to buy an existing mill

its shown more recently in terms of longer intervals at great grades - but last I heard they are running 6 drill rigs - so...

thats why i saw MTH as approximately a fairly safe buy below ~$50m mkt cap - because i think the market will pay that generally for simply a Mexican land package that has shows of 1000+g/t ag eq grades in a known system area with system wide rights - even when most of the initial intercepts tend to only be short

could be the market would think $100m was fair value for the tenure - hard to say. likely depends on the state of PM sentiment to a degree

was the newsletter local or canadian does anyone know?

none of that is to say there wont be a cr.

but cr's can often be a launch point for really high grade PM projects that generate excitement - not a short term top

but the result is i do think its still way undervalued vs where it would be if it was on the tsx-v

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $69.34K 416.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 131346 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 88526 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.