EQR 0.00% 4.2¢ eq resources limited

Ann: Mitsubishi Funding & MoU Update , page-20

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    TPCS,

Thank you for your post, I must admit I beg to differ.

At the AGM the Board said 3 Mths being Mid Feb.

The last two announcements have showed clear progress.
    • Mitisubishi after a visit in late Dec has progressed the funding agreement to “detail legal and commercial documentation” Imagine the size of the Mitisubishi legal team who have experience with multimillion dollar deals.
    • CNQ has “ significantly advanced discussions with separate supportive debt funding groups” to “detail commercial document stage”
    • Mitisubishi have advanced CNQ $1.0 Million Dollars at say $0.135 per share.
    • CNQ is dealing with Mitisubishi not some tin pot company and due diligence has continued and extended period of time with key Mitisubishi technical people visiting site late Dec. I cannot see Mitisubishi walking away. Japanese do not accept failure.
    • I am confident the Mitisubishi Lawyers would be approving all CNQ announcements including the Executive summary page 2 of the activity report and HOPEFULLLY a fully funded project announcement could be expected from this update.
    • Mitisubishi are slow very methodical and would be hands on with the plant Design & Construction and will not accept failure.
    • Note we only got the Government approvals in December.
    • The forecasted March Qtr cash flow reflects a confidence in the funding agreements being signed.
    • Mitisubishi are an incredibly large multi national with an A1 reputation and they have spent over 12 Months dealing with a small cap like CNQ. Clearly they need a Guaranteed supply of Tungsten and they are prepared to invest $$ to secure supply.
    • Imagine if BHP was negotiating with CNQ. Mitisubish is not much smaller and they are currently funding Iron ore projects in W.A.

The small $$ trades sending the CNQ price down 5% is very frustrating WHY?

Yes I am frustrated but I see a light.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.