EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

Sorry sergeant as I forgot to answer your question directly.As...

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Sorry sergeant as I forgot to answer your question directly.

As per my previous post, because of the way Japanese all sign off on the paperwork, there is seldom any fallout for mistakes. Hence the reason the fukushima incident is so hard to nail anyone over.

By the way..I have never seen a japanese company renege on a contract directly. They stall and take their time, but usually the foreign party is first to cancel or pull out of a contract and most times, it is because they have not followed the right protocols or understood the language enough. Once a contract has been agreed on in principle, it will go ahead.

From my experience...
    I am confident we will get the $15 mil and that CNQ have to go to Japan to build the relationship.

I am also confident that mitsubishi will introduce other buyers, as that is a very japanese way of keeping business in the family. But...(big but) BUT it takes time that some posters just don't want to sit through. That then becomes a decision for those who need to decide to ride it out or sell out and make up the loss in other stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 298734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.