lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3634
    @helmdacil

I'll give a few reasons for US listing.
    1. Creates new (and large) demand.
    (a) via MS to institutional money by which I mean a typical PIPE investor
    (b) via MS to family office equity
    (c) via passive index funds
    None of these are presently in TLG
    A successful listing will create greater demand that the new supply sold. That raises the price. Refer to the PLL example (its how we might say sort of "ganz einfach" ja?)

2. Why pay US$15/share for something that trades at AUD$1 today?

You didn't read the post very well now. Homework ... read it again and tell me where your error is and it is not that TLG trades for FX equivalent of ~US$1.

3. Why raise capital?
    I realize that TLG is solvent and doesn't need money per se. However, it has a piss weak BS that needs significant strengthening and $200M from EU in debt for the JV is a pittance and Mitsui doesn't give money away.
    (a) MT doesn't like dilution ... neither do I. But you are getting a smaller piece of a much larger pie by leveraging OPMs and that is the ultimate prize ... not 19ktpa not even 100 ktpa. I don't believe MT sees that as "dilution"
    own 5% of $200M company ($10M) or 4% of $1,000M company ($40M) .... doesn't look like dilution to me since it didn't cost him any additional capital
    (b) its the comment I read all over HC .... overstate company's financial ability to reach the prize and understate what it takes to get there ... classic example most recently is INR (and I hold both PLL and INR).

I get it that you don't like capital raises ... so you will really dislike the rest of the thought bubble when I post it up (much) later today. Maybe I'm a little to used to the "American Style" of listing and BS strength. I don't like "drip feed" ASX style raises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.060(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $188.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 49.5¢ 42.0¢ $522.2K 1.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 13330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.