TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

So the argument is that MT and anyone living in perth are a...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    So the argument is that MT and anyone living in perth are a bunch of pump-and-dumpers?

Either they are incompetent and cant bring a mine to operation, or they are so smart (and corrupt) that they are swindling us all with a 4-d chess match. You can't have it both ways.

It reminds me of a lot of US republicans. They insist that the government cannot do anything right, cant run health care, cant run a postal service, cant run a bank, too incompetent... and then the us government is guilty of conspiracies that would beggar belief. Kennedy was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job, coronavirus was a planned, devised action to "steal the election" aided and abetted by ingenious hidden voter fraud schemes, the democrats are literally the second coming of Mussolini. So which is it? Is the government utterly incompetent or is it run by evil geniuses which thwart the common man?

I think that MT is trying his best, and he is bounded by the world in which we live. Bureaucracy is a bitch. future-proofing a business is difficult. Good things take time. Has he made mistakes? Yeah, he is human.

But he was 8 years ahead of the world in 2013 when he jumped on graphite. Point in favor of competency. He has EU ministers of parliament advocating on his behalf. He has the Swedish Geological Survey (SGU) publishing about the need of mining graphite and cobalt from northern Sweden. The Talga solution is better than the existing options the EU can find, let alone the world.

So i guess some people will believe that MT is a con artist. Some people also believe that when they die they'll be given 50 virgins and a planet to populate. People believe all kinds of ridiculous things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.