SRJ 0.00% 5.7¢ srj technologies group plc

Ann: Mitsui signs Strategic Alliance Agreement with SRJ, page-3

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    It is worth noting that SRJ has come to attention of Allan Kohler who had a long interview with the company's CEO, If someone has got an access, I strongly recommend it: disallowed link/investment-news/srj-technologies-eyes-australian-market-from-jersey/148754#Size%20of%20market%20and%20revenue%20potential

Here is a quote about the company's existing contracts:

Tell us about your – and this is a pun that’s not intended – your pipeline of sales?

We’ve obviously announced recently that we’ve signed a strategic alliancing agreement with Mitsui, who obviously are a significant investor in the Australian continent and have just tomorrow, which will be post the release of this podcast, signing an agreement with Zamil, who are one of the largest chemical producers in Saudi Arabia which is a Mitsui partner and invested business. We’re starting to work through the Mitsui portfolio. Mitsui also are the largest shareholder in the world’s largest FPSO company which is MODEC, who have I think 21 vessels around the world, the majority of those in Brazil. We’re working quite closely with Mitsui and their underlying businesses. We also have a global agreement with EnerMech who are a Carlyle-backed engineering business and we’re just servicing and working with them in as far afield as Azerbaijan and are waiting for a number of works priced there to complete their tender review.

It’s been a very strange year, Alan, with a huge amount of works being deferred until 2021. We have an amount of deferred contracts, where shutdown was due to COVID and there’s going to be an interesting challenge in the industry because there’s a huge amount of backlog work to be done with a reducing workforce. I think technology can be a potentially interesting solution to some of the challenges which will be faced by the industry or industries next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.7¢ $24.26K 425.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 982722 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 445454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.