ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Mix and Go at Emerging Technology Conference, page-39

1. 30,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    re: Ann: Mix and Go at Emerging Technology Co... Sojourner

One question: Did you check through the ASX notices and find equivalent announcements about the other same types of conferences ADO attended? I looked and I didn't find them. (Perhaps they were buried in the BRR notices, but I wasn't going to listen to each one again to make sure and I think it doubtful).

It's a subtle point that Twinvest was making IMO, but I think it lines up with the fact that the game has changed, and this is what Geoff has indicated in other comments about watershed etc. It seems logical that ADO might generate more in the way of interest at the conference.

Isn't it also fair to say that an attendee at a conference who has a competitor which has signed on with ADO, might tend to focus the mind? Perhaps I am also naive, but I would think things are becoming just that bit more intense for ADO, and despite what you say about timelines, I would suggest that competitors might want to play catch-up rather than draw things out. Not saying they will necessarily cut corners, and it's only a guess from an amateur here.

Perhaps I have failed to understand all the relevant points, business realities and nuances...meanwhile it's been a historically low volume day and very odd by all accounts. Meanwhile glad I've got exposure to a biotech with a promising future that is recession proof. Things are going to get untidy in the EU.

Hyacinth Bucket sends her regards but she was too busy to drop by
    ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $195.9K 10.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 274362 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 454945 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.