ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

re: Ann: Mix and Go at Emerging Technology Co... Hi Sojourner,To...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    re: Ann: Mix and Go at Emerging Technology Co... Hi Sojourner,

To make sure that this isn't taken as an attack (which it isn't), please consider it more of a personal challenge to a fellow investor of ADO.

A couple of points I want to clear up from your post.

There are over 80 companies testing (not 60).

Twin is an outstanding poster for ADO. His research is very solid and he has direct lines of communication with Geoff and ADO. You may have a different opinion to Twin on the matter, but he is probably due more respect than what you showed him in your post. ADO desperately need quality posters like Twin as it is the detailed research that Twin posts that helps other investors make the leap of faith into our company.

Integrity is a quality that I personally value very highly. I know for a fact that Twin has bought more ADO stock recently and is about to do so again, so you can dispel any potential belief that he is ramping. Twin is sharing information with others. He is a giver not a taker.

I actually think you may have missed the point of where Twin was taking the post! Twin knows that we aren't going to sign any brand new companies from the conference then and there. What he does know is that several of the companies at the pointy end of signing with us will be there. I took Twin's post to mean that there were going to be meaningful contract (not testing related) conversations with these companies that could result in more signings for ADO in the sort term. Maybe you could ask him what he meant by his post if you want further clarification yourself? I think you will find Twin (and others) very approachable and giving if you have any questions.

So the personal challenge I have for you is this; you post occasionally on the ADO thread and take from the quality posters who contribute. What can you bring to the table? We all have individual qualities that I am sure if we take advantage of we can continue to grow the investor base and everyone's knowledge around the company we have invested in. What's your niche?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $16.16K 769.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26624 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 617809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.