ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

re: Ann: Mix and Go at Emerging Technology Co... While I agree...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    re: Ann: Mix and Go at Emerging Technology Co... While I agree that there are almost hyperventilating posts at times and that a balanced view is beneficial and calming, Twin makes a good point that he (and others) don't post every bit of information that they discover about ADO.

To touch on what Sojourner said;

"If you were testing Mix 'n Go, and everything in testing was sweet... why would you wait to attend a conference where your competitors who are also possibly also testing Mix 'n Go to discuss a contract? Discussing a contract, a possible deal... at a conference... with possibly a lot of other competitors present.

If it were me, I'd be on the phone right away, organising private meetings to negotiate a deal (probably pushing for exclusivity at a cheap price). I certainly wouldn't want to be doing it with possible competitors around."

I have to offer a different angle....

If I had a product that was being tested by many companies including some majors - and they were all going to be in the same place at the same time, I would use it to my advantage. I would obviously know these companies have to go through a lengthy process before signing (Joe has indicated previously that the process really takes years), but I would still use the conference to my advantage nonetheless. Especially if I could walk with a little swagger, knowing that my company was no longer worried about just surviving, that we had just signed our largest deal to date and that other partnerships are at the pointy end of the process.

To use a sporting analogy, I kind of imagine it as the American NFL draft. Everyone in attendance sees which sports stars are in demand and the frenzy that it creates is win/win - but probably weighted more in the star players favour. Probably doesn't work in your favour if you are going to be last picked, but I see ADO as the next Joe Montana!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $16.16K 769.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26624 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 617809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.