ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

re: Ann: Mix and Go at Emerging Technology Co... From my...

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    re: Ann: Mix and Go at Emerging Technology Co... From my understanding to have a poster picked at an international conference is a difficult feat.

I have had colleagues, in a totally different field, get knocked back repeatedly trying to get their posters into national conferences.

It is not an easy thing to do and the committee, to maintain the standing of the conference, will not accept the work unless it is robust.

So there is a significance for ADO to showcase their work, not just with a paid for booth but with a scientifically significant demonstration of the benefits of Mix & Go amongst this international peer group.

When the last presentation came out it talked about 80 companies testing Mix & Go and that no-one has said no.

We can guess that ADO would now have a majority of the diagnostics market all looking at their product, and as this is a strategic and well respected event many of the decision enablers, such as chief scientists, would be attending.

I think that by having this poster as a presence in the room it would enable them to talk amongst their peers, over a few beers, about the elephant in the room, being that many of them would be in the process, although at different stages, of testing Mix & Go.

The CEO has told us in the past how excited the scientists in the labs, where ADO's scientists are helping them test the use of Mix & Go in their product lines. Statements around significant time and cost savings along with increased sensitivity, shelf life and batch to batch reliabity would become part of the discussion if the work contained in the poster from one scientist to another.

The 'buzz of this bio' could then be talked about in the context of the posters work rather than sharing 'the secret' that they are testing Mix & Go too.

We have been told it takes quite some time for the testing process to reach the pointy end, and that according to the last brr interview, more than a handful are there now.

So the spruiking, tweeting, renewing websites, interviews with newspapers (that hm004 & Zabros found out recently when they spoke to the CEO) etc is all part of the process to tip the customer over the line and firm up the shareholding, in my opinion.

I see it as strategic maturing of the company as we move forward to being cash flow positive, with eBioscience and other deals to come.

Anyway am often wrong and completely biased due to the relative size of my investment in ADO.

It looks to be getting harder to buy, happy to wait and hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $16.16K 769.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26624 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 617809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.