MKR 5.41% 3.5¢ manuka resources ltd.

Ann: MKR Presentation to MST Access Small Caps Conference, page-7

1. 9,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3482
    personally i think you're all a bit blinkered in some of these comments

not on the cr need - it should have been done in past 3 months if mgt sees it as burning an issue as you think. conversely if it isnt they should have made it obvious

their capital management and investor relations hasnt caught up to being a miner vs a concept investment yet imo.

but all that said -you are commenting about mkr like it's performing differently to the other mining stocks - it simply isnt appreciably

could argue it has some mild added weaknesss from the cr weak spot they have left unaddressed vs say svl and ivr, which are the leading silver stocks

but mkr has done precisely as bad and in some cases much better than a number of the small gold miners on my watchlist in that past week

whats happening in mkr atm is much more about the US bullion bank trader paper precious metal price zerg to get square on their shorts prior to the July 1 basel 3 rule changes

doesnt excuse being seen as a funding proposition during a big chart divot - mgt 101 is to never be in that position. you can run that kind of risk as a penny dreadful driller that can emergency fund with $1m in a pinch - but not as an actual miner

but its trading appreciably below nta now - funding if executed wont be difficult to attract

here's slr's chart for eg. and slr is a much more proven and multi mine operator.. sp halved over the past year - bounced a bit - and dropped 20% this week or so. thats not terriby different to mkr

open your tunnel vision and keep some perspective would be my suggestion

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3279/3279472-20834e60eef367f77a2bd7bc6cf9814c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $26.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.4¢ $182.7K 4.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 285796 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.