MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I read a great line once in an article about China's recent...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I read a great line once in an article about China's recent presence in Africa, contrasting how the west deals with Africa through aid efforts. It kind of rings true here too. It went something like...

"China doesn't do aid, it does deals"

I'm sure, like most of us UNX holders, they will be waiting on the resource estimate at Mkuju before any intention is made clear.

We can only dream now of how the UNX story could have unfolded had Messrs Cottle and Daly and Ward before them... been drilling in the right spots.

I know there is some board bashing going on in people's minds and in this forum, but let us not forget that a great few things have happened in the Uranium sector over the last few years and most or many companies similar to UNX have struggled accordingly.

It also doesn't help on this forum when non-holding posters bash both the board and the company for no apparent reason other than to give themselves a little rise in the trouser department knowing that they've irked a few with the courage enough to put their money where their mouth is. Paul H, do let us know what stocks you hold (if any) so at least to give us a chance to respond in kind. But I fear we will only get the same vitriol from you and nothing more.

So we sit and wait....to which we have become accustomed.

...I wonder how Smity is getting on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.