DRX 5.26% 1.8¢ diatreme resources limited

Yeeeew, "Does that mean it’s not worth the paper it’s printed...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Yeeeew,

"Does that mean it’s not worth the paper it’s printed on??"
    That's a fair question and one that should be directed at Diatreme's Board given they(or more accurately you shareholders) are paying Grant Thornton's bill.
    And while you're at it perhaps ask why they are spending hundreds of thousands of $ chasing Metallica when they already have a huge resource with multiple logistic options to successfully export the product, according to their many Announcements.

As a Metallica shareholder I would seriously consider their Proposal if Diatreme actually provided any compelling reasons why either body of shareholders would benefit from unification. The best that the Diatreme Board have come up with is that they'll conduct a review after the event to identify any synergies. Really? Management 101- identify how you can profit by spending money. Or is Swanny working on the Political logic of spend the bucks and worry about the details later?

I wish both Company's the best of luck going forward but please stop wasting our $ as well as your shareholders $ and get on with what really matters - adding value on behalf of your owners.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $67.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $301 16.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3421603 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2089111 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.