AUZ 11.1% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: MLM: Nornico Royalty Agreements to be assigned to AUZ, page-134

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    You may have been correct on a couple of those things but I think you are stretching it a good bit there.

Bergen - bad call but not a destroyer of the project by any means. What were you right about - that it was a horrible judgement on mgmt part? Obvious to most but go you.

NAIF taking a year - this is also a weird one - you were correct about the govt bureaucracy, congratulations.

You were right about the missed deadlines? - that's a bit vague - and most start up resource companies generally run behind schedule. Just throw it in there to make that list a little longer though, I get it.

--

AUZ played hard ball with SKI and were the ones who took their bat and ball to go play somewhere else. Evidenced by the announcement on 1stOct. Your opinions on business proceedings have been correct however you have rarely backed up anything technical or otherwise with fact. The only thing you have been correct about is SKI - that they were dragging their heels over the option take up and putting $$$s down. Well done you, I hope both your comment and this comment make you feel good about yourself and you are able to lift that head of yours off the pillow tomorrow morning.

I hope we can all lay this to rest now, this business of rubbing our noses in it. Is it too much to ask that you contribute in a well meaning manner and provide evidence to back up your opinions instead of baiting like this - 'it has ample alternative supply'

Prove it - where is their ample supply coming from for 2025 onwards - How will they honour their contracts with customers.
    No articles, calculations only. Please show workings out.

--

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $34.11K 3.497M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1161990 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 8076002 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.