AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

This forum is for holders to discuss relevant issues, they do...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    This forum is for holders to discuss relevant issues, they do not post here with the intention of providing financial advice, anyone taking it as such needs to take a long hard look at themselves. The intention of holders is therefore not malicious because it is not intended as financial advice.

The fact that the term upramping even exists is ridiculous, naturally genuine holders will have a positive sentiment yet positivity is quelled at every turn on the auz threads. It's ridiculous.

This is to be used by people to bounce ideas/opinions/research/knowledge off each other - particularly holders because they obviously have a greater interest. This is very difficult when people derail, abuse, and hijack the threads for their own benefit and cause then say they are looking after newbies or something daft - newbies shouldn't take financial advice from a forum - end of - therefore you are molly coddling the stupid. Even the idea of protecting newbies is dumb and yet these same people will call posters here stupid! And I do understand the need for alternative views but this has been taken to extremes.

As a holder I am sorry to see the direction this forum has taken, having lost a lot of valuable input over the last year. There has been a boycott of sorts and if there are holders here with another method of communication I would like to get in on that.

How you 'contrarians' don't understand that is beyond me. And let's not lie, this post is primarily aimed at vintage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.