DCX 0.00% 0.2¢ discovex resources limited

From the announcement dated 4th of April below, if I have read...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    From the announcement dated 4th of April below, if I have read this correctly, DCX can earn an 80% interest (at a cost of what?)....

Midas Minerals Ltd (“Midas” or “the Company&rdquo (ASX: MM1) is pleased to advise it has entered into an option agreement with DiscovEx Resources Limited (ASX: DCX) (“DCX&rdquo to acquire the Newington Project in WA’s Goldfields region, which is prospective for gold and lithium.

The main DCX Newington Project area totals about 210 sq km and is located 90km north of Southern Cross. Tenements cover a 33km strike of the northern extent of the Southern Cross Greenstone Belt.

The project comprises four exploration licences totalling 153.6 sq km which are 100% owned by DCX, four exploration licences and a prospecting licence totalling 55.7 sq km in which DCX can earn 80% interest and two mining leases totalling 1.2 sq km in which DCX has 70% equity.

In addition, the project includes a single exploration licence of 100.6 sq km, in which DCX holds 100%, located 3km to the north of the Edna May Gold Mine, located 60km west of Southern Cross.

The Southern Cross Greenstone Belt hosts numerous gold deposits and is considered highly prospective. The belt also contains the Mt Holland pegmatite hosted lithium deposit being developed by the Wesfarmer and SQM Covalent JV, and several significant nickel deposits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.