LLI 3.70% 14.0¢ loyal lithium limited

Ann: MMG Completes Acquisition of Scotty Lithium Project, Nevada, page-3

1. 2,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320

Monger’s Chairman, Mr Peretz Schapiro is keen for success. Its a pleasure to listen to him

High risk but potential is here to get in at the ground level at this price.

Cashed up to 4.75M

Lets see who the new CEO is

Below from the announcement.

Monger completes acquisition of American Consolidated Lithium which holds the rights to acquire the Scotty Lithium Project in Nevada, USA

• Strategically located asset immediately adjoining and surrounding the Bonnie Claire Project which is host to one of North America’s largest lithium resources•

Monger’s Scotty Lithium Project is located just 70km from Albermarle Corp’s Clayton Valley (Silver Peak) Lithium Mine – the only producing lithium mine in the USA and 330km from Tesla’s Gigafactory, one of the largest globally; having produced in excess of 1 million EV battery packs since 20171

• Scotty Lithium Project is a very large-scale sediment hosted lithium project comprising 700 placer mining claims covering circa 14,000 acres•

Lithium-bearing brine potential across the Project area•

Clear strategy to become a leading supplier of lithium to the North Americandownstream battery industry through exploration and development•

Exploration programs now fully funded with circa A$4.75 million in cash on hand following completion of the Placement to raise $1.76m•

Search for CEO with lithium experience ongoing with candidates shortlisted•

Aggressive exploration program to commence this month with systematic soil sampling program across the entire project ahead of maiden drill program and declaration of maiden JORC Resource

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $12.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 13.5¢ $91.22K 640.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33499 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 13581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.