MMI 2.00% 4.9¢ metro mining limited

no one is down ramping anything, or just let me know what part...

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    no one is down ramping anything, or just let me know what part is down ramping?

Not sure why you spending so much time in Guinea, as majority of export from Guinea are of higher price then MMI bauxite not because people want to pay high price but it is of batter quality (low silica) and of different type as well (low temperature mostly but sure you can find some high temperature as well). so whether Guinea has sun shining all year around or raining 24/7 or military coup it won't affect much to MMI (marginal difference for sure). Probably you don't know this that is why third time you are putting same map again. As many retail holder invest without research (I also do the same sometime).. IMO.

Indonesia Ban is written by me well probably six month ago, however the ban that suppose to come in March 2022 now seems like coming end of year based on news articles. however it is fact that in past Indonesia tried/did to ban Bauxite and then changed the law it is not rumour but fact... and similar to Africa rules in developing country like Indonesia can also change anytime... IMO.

I do not see anything here is down ramping as it is simply opinion based on what i know but sure please do your research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.8¢ $1.194M 23.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 410065 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.