HGV 2.44% 4.0¢ hygrovest limited

Ann: MMJ Commits A$500,000 Cornerstone Investment in eSense-Lab, page-42

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yeah, the ASX hijinx can rattle a bit, but my underlying faith in the vision and direction of MMJ stands firm. All in all they've achieved much since being listed, much more than has been reflected in their SP.

My comparative valuation between MMJ / HVST is based on the present only. HVST just had a nice bump, so buying now might see a retrace. MMJ had nice news and slid, which to me makes it seem a bargain in comparison. Over the next 12 months though, HVST is more likely to see growth via expansion, harvests and rec legal.

I'm not worried about dividends. As I've mentioned a few times, I'd prefer to see expansion and value growth in our underlying assets. Paying shareholders a cut of the profits in the early stages of a business is not the most productive use of that cash.

I agree that MMJ's SP won't necessarily follow that of HVST, at least not proportionately. But if it gets to the stage where 60% of HVST's market cap is greater than MMJ's market cap, I'd expect some nice takeover deals to be on offer.

I'm in for the long run, which is why the next 8 months in Canada is just a part of the journey. Yes, the recreational market will be vast, but there will be a lot of competition.

In contrast, the longer term peer-reviewed medical side will be far more exclusive, with far greater ROI potential.

Burning dried plant matter is last century. Dose control, targeted effect and healthy consumption methods are what will appeal to the greater population.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $8.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $557 13.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 307250 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.