HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Ann: MMJ Commits A$500,000 Cornerstone Investment in eSense-Lab, page-52

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Agree with a good proportion of what you've stated, with some exceptions:
    On the back of more and more clinical trial results (hopefully ours take centre stage), the use of CBD on its own, and THC blends, will become more universally accepted within the medical fraternity, availing its greater prescription, and use. Successful Phase III results will be key to the fortunes of any MC company.

The SP should look after itself over time, while I'll take the piss every now and then, I figure an appreciating share price will come and be sustained whence actual and expanding revenue appears in the quarterlies. Like others on this forum, I don't care if I don't see a dividend if monies are reinvested into assets or future revenue producing mechanisms. Too many other MC companies have risen on the back of nothing, and that's bloody concerning....there will be tears I reckon...but MMJ at the very least, have a stake in near term cash cows, all of which just need a few things to fall into place......and then we're off big time.

Amen to the PR....substandard to say the least....I reckon most of here on HC do a better job than those employed by the company.

Best of luck with your investments.....should be some good times ahead, many of us have waited for a couple of years, what's another couple?

AG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $6.9K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157439 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 282200 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.