HGV 0.00% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

Ann: MMJ Core Cannabis Brands to List on TSX-V via RTO-MMJ.AX, page-57

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Question 1: MMJ would not be able to sell their stake in TSR without shareholder approval... just as this current deal will require shareholder approval.

Question 2: I find the likelihood of this occurring to be quite slim. At present UG will supply to Satipharm to produce end products and these will be imported to Australia. Should Australia allow growing licenses MMJ would likely setup another subsidiary in Australia to own these assets to keep things clean but this would only be if it is lucrative to grow and sell raw products here *IF* Australia allows recreational use... LONG way off as far as I am concerned.

Question 3: MMJ management and UG management will form the Management team for TSR. Thus MMJ will pay administration fees for MMJ directors, whilst UG would pay it's own Directors/staff.

Question 4: Whilst UG/Satipharm will end up as assets of TSR, MMJ own 69% of TSR. If TSR's value rises in line with the true value of UG's growing capacity, true value of Satipharms revenue capacity etc... MMJ will benefit greatly.

Question 5: Already explained this in previous posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.043M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63484 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 19962 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.